Super comfortable boots for downhill skiing. You can adjust the fit for support and precise skiing as well as all-day comfort (no pressure points for you). Heat mouldable liners, plus arch support, cuff circumference adjustment, removable heel support, and faux fur lining.
- Women's specific Perfect Fit HP liners are custom heat mouldable in select MEC stores.
- Interior faux fur lining is soft on skin and adds extra warmth.
- Self shaping footbed with Sanitized antimicrobial treatment.
- Adjustable arch support wedge accommodates high or low arches.
- Cuff circumference adjustment to fit the boot to your calf shape.
- Removable heel support enhances heel retention and comfort.
- Micro-adjustable buckles with Supermacro Toothplate adjustment that operates with the push of a button.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyamide|
|Shell cuff material||Polyamide|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
|Made in||Czech Republic|