This winter-ready jersey is designed to keep you warm at speed. Primaloft insulation is quilted over the upper chest and shoulders where you get the coldest. The rest of the jersey is soft shell fabric with a softly fleeced interior and a water-shedding outer surface. Smart details like an asymmetric zip and organizer pockets make this a simple choice for winter training rides.
- Made of bonded soft shell polyester that provides wind resistance and has DWR to shed light precip.
- Cozy fleece interior adds warm and wicks moisture.
- Upper chest and shoulders have a quilted panel of lightweight PrimaLoft Sport insulation.
- Asymmetric front zip prevents irritation and has an internal storm flap to seal out wind.
- Rear zippered pocket with 2 mesh inner pockets and an internal chest pocket hold small essentials.
- Ergonomic cuffs follow the curve of your wrist in the riding position for a draft-free ride.
- Cord lock adjustable waist.
- Reflective highlights for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.