Great in the van or for campsite lighting, this compact unit charges from USB port, and doesn't take a lot of room when it's time to pack up.
- Dimming feature lets you tune the brightness.
- 4-level LED indicator shows power when charging or discharging.
- IPX6 weather proofing means the light will keep shining when Mother Nature turns nasty.
- Charge time is 4 hours via USB port.
- 2600mAh Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery offers lower energy density, but a longer life and better inherent safety.
- Keep it plugged in or top it up every 3-6 months.
- Run times: One side lit 170 hrs. (low), 15 hrs. (high). Both sides lit: 80 hrs. (low), 7 hrs. (high).
- Dimensions are 9.3 x 3.8cm.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Burn time||170-7 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Batteries||1 18650 (included)|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.