Make sure you don’t run out of juice while off grid, on a long flight, or road trip. The Venture 70 helps keep your devices charged. 2 USB ports both put out a serious 2.4A, so you can charge multiple things at once.
- Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery offers lower energy density, but a longer life and better inherent safety.
- Input is USB A male, 5V, up to 1.5A (10.5W max).
- Output are 2 USB A female, 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated.
- Keep it plugged in or top it up every 3-6 months.
- IP67 element protection means it will be okay in pretty much any weather you’re willing to suffer through.
- Bright 67 lumen light punches through the dark.
- Charge time via USB is about 12 hours.
- Operating usage range is 0-40°C.
- Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- Charging status light.
|Chemistry||Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide|
|Dimensions||8.25 x 2.5 x 11.4cm|