What a SUV is to cars, the Revolution Pro is to strollers. Rear drum brakes give you lots of slowing and stopping power to tame steep hills. An adjustable suspension system, padded seat and multi-position canopy ensure passenger comfort whatever the terrain and weather. For parents, the padded handle has 9 position options, the big foot pedal on the parkign brake is easy to apply, and the seatback can be adjusted with one hand. Easy 2-step folding gets the Pro into and out of trunks smoothly and easily.
- Adjustable Padded Handlebar: Choice of 9 position options, 180° range of motion.
- Hand-activated rear drum brakes for added control.
- Foot-activated parking brake secures stopped position.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes handle tough terrain.
- Front wheel swivels when maneuverability is needed and locks forward to increase stability when jogging or on tough terrain.
- Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide 3 inches of wheel travel.
- 2-position shock release knobs fine-tune the suspension for varying occupants and cargo.
- Padded seat reclines from vertical to 70° for enhanced comfort.
- 5-point padded harness keep child comfortably secure.
- UPF 50+ rated canopy adjusts through 5 positions and 125° for protection against the elements. Large viewing window lets you keep an eye on baby.
- Travel system-ready when using anInfant Car Seat Adapter (available separately) to pair with a BOB B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat by Britax or with any other major brand car seat
- Low boy cargo basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage.
- Large seatback pocket provides additional cargo room.
- Internal seat pockets hold snacks and toys.
- Wrist strap secures stroller when on the move and provides a handy lock when folded.
- Seats 2 children from 8 weeks up, capacity is 45.4kg (kids plus cargo).
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Main fabric||Nylon/polyester blend|
Front wheel position
A fixed front wheel won't rotate, which is ideal for jogging. A lock-out pin allows for the wheel to be either fixed or to rotate freely increasing manoeuvrability.
A hand brake can help runners maintain pace and form while running downhill. A parking brake prevents the stroller from moving while loading and unloading on flat surfaces.
|Child harness||5-point harness|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Folded dimensions||102 x 78 x 45cm|
|Dimensions||136 x 78 x 128cm|
|Car seat adapter||Available separately|
|Infant adapter kit||Available separately|
|Handlebar console kit||Available separately|
|Snack tray||Available separately|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.