Lighter than most single inflatable kayaks, this tandem option allows you to bring a friend. A 3-chamber design keeps you afloat and offers security in the (unlikely) event of one chamber starting to lose air. Rated for Class I rivers it’s great for flatwater, lakes or shoreline paddling. For backpacking trips, it packs up small and includes plenty of storage space for your kit.
- Made from Nitrylon Lite™ fabric, polyester with a coating of natural rubber, that's PVC free.
- 3-chamber design uses high quality bayonet-style valves.
- Rated for Class I rivers, it’s great for flatwater, lake and shoreline paddling.
- Substantial, removable tracking fin included.
- Gear bungees behind the seat.
- Includes a backpack for transport and a repair kit.
- Valve adaptor and 5L foot pump included.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||3.6m (11ft. 9in.)|
|Packed dimensions||48 x 28 x 23cm (19 x 11 x 9in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|