For daying touring or fishing on remote backcountry lakes, The Double Twist is the lightest inflatable solo kayak available. Easily packable, it fits in a nylon bag about the size of a sleeping bag stuff sack. As it's made without PVC, and uses only natural rubbers, it will slip back more quietly into the earth when you're through using it.
- Made of Nitrylon Lite™ rip-stop polyester coated with natural rubbers for great air retention.
- Contains no PVC (polyvinyl chloride), and the world is slightly better for it.
- High-quality, bayonet-style valves control 3 separate chambers. It can be paddled to shore in the unlikely event that a chamber starts to lose air.
- Includes a substantial, removable tracking fin.
- Gear bungees behind the seat.
- Rated for Class I rivers. Great for flatwater, lake or shoreline paddling.
- Includes a nylon bag for transport.
- Includes a repair kit, valve adapter and 5L foot pump.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Coated fabric|
|Length||2.6m (8ft. 6in.)|
|Packed dimensions||48 x 28 x 23cm (19 x 11 x 9in.)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|