Eyes in the back of your head (well, sort of). This rear light and camera combo watches your back in case of the worst – a collision from behind. The included 8GB microSD card automatically records when turned on, kind of like a black box flight recorder. The video recording loops, too, so you don't have to worry about restarting it on long rides. Solid 30 lumen output keeps you visible in lowlight conditions.
- Video resolution is 1280 x 720 @30fps.
- Internal microphone records audio.
- 8GB microSD card included (supports up to 32GB).
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of charge.
- Solid and flashing light modes.
- Mounting kit with different sized brackets and shims accommodates Aero seat posts.
|Included mounts||Vertical mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn Time - steady||6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 2600mAh (included)|