The Renegade is a dedicated powder ski that floats like a butterfly and then floats like a butterfly some more. The rocker radius and sidecut radius match, so the ski engages smoothly along the full edge during turn initiation and release. It adds up to playful smears and GS-like turns in fresh snow, and sharp on-off edge precision in wind slabs and crust. A playful, fun toy for adult shredders on deep days. Don't forget your snorkel.
- Neo Core made of Maple and Aspen wood is lightweight and offers a progressive flex.
- Carbon stringer increases the ski's stiffness at very minimal weight gain.
- VibeVeil® elastic membrane is laminated under the woodcore for a damper ride with better edge hold.
- Semi-Cap construction with ABS sidwalls offers great support and edge impact protection.
- Full rocker profile provides more float than any other profile.
- Reflect Tech matches the sidecut radius and rocker radius for predictable carving in all conditions.
- Sintered carbon bases are fast.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|