For recreational touring on groomed trails. The narrow profile and traditional length lets you handle variable snow conditions with control. The pattern of the wax pocket delivers a direct kick action, requiring less effort and finesse to get gliding.
- Efficient Forward (EF) technology combines materials to increase elasticity for a forgiving kick and an easy-going ski experience.
- Power Layer light, high pressure laminate saves weight.
- Wood core has weight-saving air channels and basalt fibres to ensure perfect flex.
- Vario Crown base has an optimized wax pocket pattern that comes into contact with the snow earlier for more direct, safer kick action.
- Sintec bases with ultra tuning have an offset base structure that is suitable for all conditions.
- Comes with a NIS plate. Binding are not included.
|Ideal for||Recreational classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||51-46-49mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.