An admirable touring set-up for exploring the backcountry without packing a lot of weight. The ski camber is fine-tuned for a graceful glide even on rough and varied snow. Steel edges give you fantastic control on the downhill.
- Nordic rocker camber has slightly opened tips, for effortless turning and a long gliding phase over ungroomed terrain.
- Speed Grinding base with universal stone grinding for unrestricted gliding in all snow conditions.
- Skin attachment system (skins available separately) clicks in place at tip, passes through a notch in the middle of the skin and attaches at deck.
- Skins can be applied to prepared skis (waxed) bases.
- Binding not included on this model.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.