Ideal for daily use, as it contains no biologically harmful chemicals, such as avobenzone, oxybenzone, or UV chemical absorbers. Offers broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and uses a non-nano formulation. Fragrance free, but it still smells nice, and absorbs easily with a non-oily feel.
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates.
- Rated at 1, by Environmental Working Group since 2010.
- Water resistance for 80 minutes.
- Free of paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxanes.
- Active ingredient: Zinc oxide 20% (non-nano). Inactive ingredients: purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides, sorbitan stearate (coconut based), pine wood resin, vegetable glycerin, cetyl dimethicone, hydrogenated castor oil, magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), sunflower oil, jojoba oil, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tocopherols (vitamin E), olive oil, raspberry seed oil, cranberry seed oil, hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable), glucose & glucose oxidase and lactoperoxidase, papaya.
Alcohol is a skin irritant, so alcohol-free sun products are better for sensitive skin.
Noncomedogenic skin care products are less likely to block pores.