Warm protection for winter training, the Raddopia Jacket is breathable enough to use for early season racing too. Windproof, water-resistant fabric makes it a go-to option for riding in cold, wet conditions. The breathable side panels move moisture for hard riding, and it's light enough to be stuffed into a jersey pocket when temperatures fluctuate.
- 4-way stretch GORE Windstopper X-Fast fabric is windproof and water-resistant
- Brushed fleece inner face is warm and wicks sweat.
- Stretch Thermoflex nylon and polyester side panels add moisture transport.
- Large reflective panels on front and rear are perforated for breathability.
- DWR finish sheds light precipitation.
- YKK Vislon front zipper with chin guard.
- 3 drop-in rear pockets with zippered rear pocket.
- Reflective sleeve logos add visibility.
- Designed for temperatures from 0–10°C.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|