The big brother of the Pivlock Arena sunglasses, the Arena Max features an aggressive wrap and interchangeable lenses. Designed for elite runners and cyclists, you get distortion free viewing as you approach your fans at the finish line. The light frame is highly flexible which means there's little chance it will break while you're receiving a victory hug.
- Medium fit and large coverage.
- Carbonic Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) to ensure accurate colours and distortion free viewing.
- 7 x 4 toric lens curve further aids in distortion free viewing.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- Frames are made from TR90 thermoplastic, which is known for its extreme flexibility, durability and light weight.
- 2-position (wide and narrow) hydrophilic nose pads.
- Slide-on temple tips.
- Blue Sol-X lens has 10% visible light transmission.
- Super Platinum lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Green Sol-X lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Additional lens provided is the Ignitor lens which has 32% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|Number of lenses included||2|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|