Classic aviator style, modern sun protection. The Rockford takes this enduring look and gives it a curve along the X and Y axes for great coverage and smart UV defense. Polarized platinum and grey-green lenses cut glare when you’re out on the water, ski hill or city streets.
- Strong stainless steel frame is corrosion-resistant.
- Carbonic Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) ensures accurate colors and distortion free viewing.
- 9 x 3 toric lens curvature for added coverage.
- Adjustable nose pads.
- Medium fit/coverage.
- Polarized platinum lens offers 10% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey Green lens offers 15% visible light transmission.
- Purple SOL-X platinum lens offers 10% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.