Smith’s nod to Maverick and Goose. The polarized ChromaPop+ lenses are 10% lighter than polycarbonate lenses and give you great contrast, colour range, clarity and impact resistance. Combined with a corrosion-resistant titanium frame, you’re ready to engage.
- Titanium frame is strong, light, and resists corrosion sweat can cause.
- ChromaPop+ polarized lenses are super sharp and cut glare whether you are on the water, snow, or tarmac.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings keep things sharp.
- Barrel hinges are strong and smooth.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads.
- Hydrophilic megol temple pads keep the glasses in place when things get wet.
- Medium fit/coverage.
- Polarized Grey Green lens has 16% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Platinum lens has 14% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
|Lens material||Nitrogen-enriched polyurethane|
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|