The big coverage, big wrap, and polarized lenses let you take in the whole scene comfortably, from the water, the slopes or the car.
- Evolve frame is lightweight and composed of 53% plant-based material so you can feel proud of your glasses.
- ChromaPop+ polarized lenses are super sharp and cut glare.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place when things get wet.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating helps protect the lenses from smudges/droplets and repels water, making them easier to clean.
- Anti-reflective lens coatings keep things sharp.
- Out-of-Sight spring hinges.
- Polarized Blue Mirror ChromaPop+ lens has 14% visable light transmission.
- Polarized Brown ChromaPop+ has 14% visable light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
|Lens material||Nitrogen-enriched polyurethane|
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|