Keep your fingers nimble and your shifting smooth during wet or windy rides.
- Soft shell fabric provides wind and water protection. Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable.
- Gel padding bridges ulnar and median nerves for comfort.
- Conducive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touchscreens.
- Soft, windproof fleece sniffle surface on thumb.
- Gauntlet design keeps wrists warm.
- Hook-and-loop closure.
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.