A black box for your bike. The Fly12 is a dashcam and headlight, all in one. Compact and powerful, it keeps track of your ride in case of accident or legal incident. The 16GB microSD card automatically records when turned on, kind of like a flight recorder. The video recording loops too, so you don't have to worry about restarting on long rides. A mega 400 lumen LED keeps the road ahead lit for rides that go past sundown.
- Max resolution is 1920 x 1080 @ 45 fps.
- Internal microphone records audio.
- 16GB microSD card included (supports up to 64GB).
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of charge.
- Smart alarm works via Bluetooth to arm your bike when you step away. When the Fly12 detects movement, it sends an alert to your phone, sounds an alarm, flashes the light and turns the camera on to deter would-be thieves.
- Solid, flashing, pulse and studio lighting modes.
- High, medium, and low light modes.
- Mounts via standard GoPro mounts.
|Instant on-record switch||No|
|Included mounts||Helmet mount|
|Dimensions||10.4 x 6.1 x 5.1cm|
Maximum memory capacity
The maximum additional memory accepted by the device.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 4400mAh (included)|
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
|Still photo mode||No|
|Data card||16GB microSD card (included)|
|GPS image tagging||No|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
Laser image alignment
Built-in laser allows for setting an accurate video horizon line.