Oboz Bridger B-Dry 7" Insulated Winter Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Traverse snowy, slushy streets and frosty trails confidently. 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation add wamth, a waterproof-breathable membrane keeps you dry, and the rubber soles stay flexible for traction or frozen surfaces.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and synthetic upper.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out the wet and lets sweat escape.
- Rubber toe caps and heel counters protect your boots and your feet.
- BFit thermal insoles provide additional warmth.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA for cushioning and support.
- TPU chassis have nylon shanks for stability and protection.
- Outsoles are rugged with Ice Tech silica rubber for durable traction.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.