The Axio is the first and only beacon to use a big third antenna that's deployable in search mode. This spheric search technology lets you find hard-to-detect signals from as far as 60m, and follow and fast, smart search route to a buried signal.
- Scrollable list of signals keeps search scenario organized, while marking function allows speeding up search efforts.
- Group check function ensures your friends beacons are all working properly.
- Motion detector allows an automatic switch from search to transmit mode in the event of a secondary avalanche.
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries provide 250+ hours of operating time.
- Digital and analog support gives you visual and audible feedback during search.
- U-turn alarm ensures you don't waste time searching in the wrong direction.
- Updatable firmware ensures your beacon is always performing at its best.
- Dimensions are 112 x 75 x 30 mm
|Type||Digital beacon with optional analog mode|
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3, 4, 5+ victims|
|Mark function||Mark only|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||60m|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 11.2 x 3cm|
|Batteries||4 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|