This one might make you change your tune about airbags. It's a reliable system that carries well and at 790 grams (that's just the airbag), it's a weight addition well worth considering for the potential benefit. The 24L pack has enough capacity for day trips and hut-based touring.
- Double chambered 150L airbag is made of lightweight high tenacity fabric that is exceptionally durable.
- Ergonomic shape is designed to protect your head and lift you above avalanche debris.
- 4 high flow air intakes are shielded from snow and inflate each chamber separately and reliably.
- Ventilated backpanel with integrated length adjustment ensures comfortable carrying.
- Anatomic hipbelt was a zippered pocket and gear loops.
- Safety leg loop for avalanche terrain.
- Wide clamshell zippered access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated avi tool compartment, google pocket, map pocket and internal zippered pocket keep you organized.
- Stowable straps carry your snowboard or skis.
- Dual ice axe holders and daisy chains let you attach extra gear.
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately).
- Includes airbag and pack only. Cartridge sold separately.
|Main fabric||450-denier ripstop polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
|Deployment System||Compressed nitrogen|