Designed for mountain bikers who go hard in the backcountry or the bikepark. Dedicated compression construction for all-day comfort in modern MTB shoes.
- Made of polypropylene, spandex and NanoGlide anti-friction nylon that reduces hotspots and chafing.
- Compression fit provides ankle and arch support.
- Low-profile padding in the forefoot reduces toe bang while descending.
- Tight knit 6 in. tall cuff protects your ankle.
- Small fits men's shoe sizes 3.5-6.5, medium fits 7-9, large fits 9.5-11.5, extra large fits 12 and up.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|