Ride hard in the backcountry or bikepark. the compression construction offers all-day comfort in modern MTB shoes.
- Polypropylene, spandex and NanoGlide anti-friction nylon yarns reduce hotspots and chafing.
- Compression fit provides ankle and arch support.
- Low-profile padding in the forefoot reduces toe bang while descending.
- Tight knit 8-inch cuff protects your ankle.
- Small fits men's shoe sizes 3.5–6.5, medium fits 7–9, large fits 9.5–11.5, extra large fits 12 and up.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|