Mountain bike socks engineered for comfort and protection, with a compression fit and low-profile padding in key areas.
- Made with a blend of polypropylene, spandex and NanoGlide anti-friction nylon yarns that reduce hotspots and chafing.
- Compression fit provides ankle and arch support.
- Low profile padding throughout optimizes the fit and feel and provides protection from laces, stitching, buckles and hardware.
- Extra padding in ankle and underfoot.
- 8-inch cuff protects your ankle.
- Small fits men's shoe sizes 5-7.5, medium fits 8-10, large fits 10.5 and up.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|