Dissent Labs designed these signature socks in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk. They offer up all-day comfort and protection even when wearing ankle-braces or high volume Enduro shoes.
- Nylon and Lycra dial in a friction-free fit.
- Compression zones for ankle and arch support.
- Low-profile padding throughout optimizes the fit and feel and provides protection from laces, stitching, buckles and hardware.
- Extra padding in ankle and underfoot.
- 8-inch cuff protects your ankle.
- Polygiene anti-odour finish.
- Small fits men's shoe sizes 5-7.5, medium fits 8-10, large fits 10.5 and up.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|