A massively bright and long-running light for epic night missions. A staggeringly bright output lights up whatever trail or road you aim it down. Despite huge power, don't expect this light to take up much space. The rubber strap mount is grippy, secure and compact, and attaches to any helmet or handlebar. Tackling endurance races? The dedicated race mode cycles between boost and medium modes, so you don't have to cycle between every setting for a bit of boost. Plus, the compact yet powerful 6 cell external battery provides up to 10 hours of running time at 550 lumens.
- White LEDs with 4 modes: high (2200 lumens), medium (1100 lumens), low (550 lumens) and pulse.
- 4 LEDs array with unique reflector provides a focussed beam with even flood.
- Compatible with GoPro mounts.
- Daytime pulse mode for excellent visibility.
- Cruise mode cycles through all settings in sequence.
- Race mode conserves battery power by utilizing just high (1750 Lumens) and medium (900 Lumens) modes.
- Tool-less mounting system makes mounting easy.
- Rubber strap mounts to any size or shape handlebar.
- Fully waterproof.
- External 6 cell battery is compact and features a 127cm cable.
- Battery life ranges from 2.5-10 hours.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||2.5-10 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||AC charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.