Illuminate the bike lane, trail or essential interval segments with this uber powerful light. 800 lumens light up even low-light settings, while a pulsing daytime mode keeps you highly visible in traffic-heavy situations. Despite its huge power, this light doesn't take up much space. And the rubber strap is grippy, secure and compact, when attached to a helmet or handlebar.
- White LED with 4 modes: high (800 lumens), medium (400 lumens), low (200 lumens) and pulse.
- Daytime pulse mode for excellent visibility.
- Amber peripheral lights add side visibility.
- Textured reflector results in a powerful, focused beam.
- Compatible with GoPro mounts.
- Cruise mode cycles through all settings in sequence.
- Race mode conserves battery power by utilizing just low and high modes.
- Tool-less mounting system makes mounting easy.
- Rubber strap mounts to any size or shape handlebar.
- Fully waterproof.
- External 2 cell battery is compact and features a 127cm cable.
- In the box: Imjin 800, battery, smart charger, helmet mount, handlebar mount, GoPro mount interface, & battery cradle.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||4 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||2 - 8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|