Vasque Breeze III GTX Boots - Men's
The evolution of a best-selling boot from Vasque. With added venting and the breathability of GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort, they allow water vapour to escape while keeping showers and muddy ground from soaking through. They are great for day hiking and burly enough for fast and light backpacking over moderate terrain.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck and airmesh with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort linings.
- Toe and heel ventilation ports add breathability.
- Arc Tempo last has an asymmetric curve and medium volume heel that fits higher arches well.
- Tapered toe box and slightly rockered construction provide a natural gait on uneven, technical trails.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- Footbeds are dual density EVA.
- Midsoles are dual density EVA with moulded TPU plate chassis for torsional rigidity and support.
- Outsoles are grippy Vibram® Contact rubber.
|Weight||1.14kg (8.5 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.