Vasque Breeze III Gore-Tex Boots - Women's
- Available prices $209.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The evolution of a best-selling boot from Vasque. With added venting and the breathability of GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort, they allow water vapour to escape while keeping showers and muddy ground from soaking through. They are great for day hiking and burly enough for fast and light backpacking over moderate terrain.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck and airmesh with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort linings.
- Toe and heel ventilation ports add breathability.
- Arc Tempo last has an asymmetric curve and medium volume heel that fits higher arches well.
- Tapered toe box and slightly rockered construction provide a natural gait on uneven, technical trails.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- Footbeds are dual density EVA.
- Midsoles are dual density EVA with moulded TPU plate chassis for torsional rigidity and support.
- Outsoles are grippy Vibram® Contact rubber.
|Weight||976g (7 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.