A no-nonsense drop point blade for camping or hiking. Matching dual thumb studs make it easy to open with either hand. For total peace of mind, the small button slide lock keeps the blade totally secure whether in the open or closed position. For a sharp edge over the long haul, it comes with a sharpener and handy accessories.
- Blade steel is 8Cr14MoV brushed stainless steel with a flat grind for strength.
- Handle has a basket-weave texture for grip and a pronounced pommel.
- Dual thumb studs make it quick to open with either hand.
- Slim design.
- Moulded glass-filled nylon scales create a very rigid frame.
- Stainless steel clip with brushed finish.
- Sharpener with 2 replaceable/rotatable carbide sharpeners come pre-set at 32°.
- Integrated bottle opener, belt cutter with rubber cover, and small flathead screwdriver.
|Handle material||Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN)|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||8Cr14Mov steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.5cm|
|Knife length (open)||18.4cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|