The Terminator is back and better than the original. The X Pro is a beefy 4-buckle boot, pumped up with performance designed to match the descent oriented NTN binding system. A good choice for modern, aggressive Tele skiers who don't mind sacrificing a little weight for a lot more power and performance.
- Shell, cuff and tongue made from 100% Pebax.
- Booster® Active Power strap and Q link mid-strap system for performance fit.
- Refined torsion frame for maximum lateral stability and power transmission.
- Triple-injection foot and bi-injection cuff provides perfect flex and high performance.
- Dual-injected edge guard protects bellows.
- Intuition Speed Pro liners for custom moulded comfort.
- Vibram EVO sole is durable, sticky and designed for NTN binding compatibility.
- Compatible with Telemark NTN or telemark tech system.
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Pebax|
|Shell cuff material||Pebax|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.