See and be seen with this compact, powerful front and rear light combo. 140 Lumens up front gives plenty of light for a bit of visibility in low light areas, while the amber side lights provide crucial profile visibility. Planet Bike's Turbo light features 3 red LEDs for outstanding visibility.
- Blaze front light with 140 Lumen white LED with high, low and superflash mode.
- Blaze features amber side lights.
- Turbo rear light with 1 red Power LED and 2 smaller LEDs.
- Rear flash pattern is highly visible, even in daylight.
- Tool-free front mount.
- Run time for Blaze is 64 hours on 2 AA batters. Turbo is 100 hours on 2 AAA batteries.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.