The benefits of wide rims are hard to refute. Case in point, the Heist 27mm. This 29er wheel balance stability, lightness and all-mountain versatility. Easy to install endcap adaptors suit QR and thru-axle setups alike, making them future-proof. It comes tubeless ready out of the box, with three-cross lacing mated to 28 brass nipples keep things running true, even when getting real.
- Welded aluminum rim with 27mm internal width and 20mm depth.
- Tubeless ready rim is torsionally stiff.
- Double-butted spokes are three-cross laced for excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Spoke count is 28 in the front and rear.
- Brass nipples.
- 6-bolt disc X5 hubs.
- Easton X5 hubs feature super smooth sealed cartridges.
- Only compatible with 11-speed SRAM XD cassettes.
- Compatible with QR or thru-axle setups (adaptors included).
- Tubeless ready rim tape and valve come pre-installed.
- Wheelset weight: 1840g
|Tire type||Clincher or Tubeless|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Hub (front)||Easton X5|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.