MEC Tremblant Jacket - Youths
MEC Tremblant Jacket - Youths
- Available prices $135.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Check store availability
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Defy anything winter throws at you. This jacket features sewn-through construction to keep the down in place and eliminate cold spots. It has a little extra insulation tucked into the places where down tends to shift (tops of the shoulders) so you stay warm all over. The water-resistant Pertex Classic Eco. material sheds light snow on your walk to the bus or handles an accidental spill from travel mug or water bottle.
- Shell is made of water-resistant Pertex Qunatum.
- Lined with polyester that glides over layers.
- Insulated with 650-fill power duck down for that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Sewn-through construction keeps the down in place.
- Shoulders are overfilled to prevent the down from shifting.
- Down-filled hood has elastic edge binding to seal out drafts.
- Storm flap behind zipper has a microfleece chin guard that wraps over the zipper.
- Elasticized wrists and hem keep heat in.
|Face fabric||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.