A classic looking timepiece with a host of activity tracking details. The elegant move bar lets you know when it's time to get up and move, while the step bar displays the percentage of your daily step goal. It's beautiful and rugged too, and the housing is waterproof to shrug off the rigours of urban excursions and weekend adventures.
- Move bar reminds you to move after sitting for too long.
- Step bar displays the percentage of your daily step goal.
- Can automatically sync your data to Garmin Connect, a free online fitness community.
- On board sleep tracking mode monitors your rest, letting you see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep in your Garmin Connect profile.
- Rugged plastic housing with metal bezel and silicone strap.
- Compatible with all smartphones featuring Bluetooth 4.0 (iPhone 4s or higher, and Android 4.3 or higher).
- 1 year of battery life.
- Swappable watch straps (sold separately and fits any 20mm strap).
- IP X8 waterproofing.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Silicone|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||No|
|Low battery warning||No|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
|Heart rate monitor||No|
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2025 (included)|
Allows user to monitor training goals with either a virtual partner or alarms.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Monitors pedalling cadence and measures pedalling strokes per minute.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|