Activity tracking functionality in an elegantly low-key package. The rugged and lightweight plastic housing survives the rigours of adventure. The supple leather strap can be dressed up or down for the occasion at hand. Beneath its classic exterior lies a rich host of fitness-focussed features. The move bar lets you know when it's time to get up and move, while the step bar displays the percentage of your daily step goal.
- Move bar reminds you to move after being stationary for too long.
- Step bar displays the percentage of your daily step goal.
- Can automatically sync your data to Garmin Connect, a free online fitness community.
- Sleep tracking mode monitors total sleep hours, as well as periods of movement and restful sleep, in your Garmin Connect profile.
- Rugged plastic case with leather strap.
- Compatible with all smartphones that feature Bluetooth 4.0 (iPhone 4s or higher, and Android 4.3 or higher).
- 1 year of battery life.
- Swappable watch straps (sold separately, 20mm).
- IP X8 waterproofing.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Leather|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||No|
|Low battery warning||No|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
|Heart rate monitor||No|
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
|Wireless sync to computer||No|
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2025 (included)|
Allows user to monitor training goals with either a virtual partner or alarms.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Monitors pedalling cadence and measures pedalling strokes per minute.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|