Get tangled up in some eco-friendly lenses. The Yuco’s frames are made from 100% recycled nylon fishing nets. The lenses provide exceptional clarity and abrasion resistance and have 15% visible light transmission.
- Bureo ("Ber–ay –o") came together with a goal of helping remove plastic pollution from the ocean. Fishing nets make up 10% of all ocean plastic pollution. Between 2013 and 2016 more than 10,000kg of nets have been collected through Bureo’s Net Positive program.
- Frames are made from 100% recycled nylon fishing nets, and have a tumbled look that will fade to a matte black with wear.
- Designed to fit small to medium heads.
- Lenses are made out of Zeiss CR-39®, known for clarity and the best abrasion resistance of any uncoated optical plastic.
- Organic cotton case is included.
- Lenses have 15% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|