This high-loft, weather-resistant suit wraps your little one in a soft cocoon of warmth. The split leg construction works well with backpack carriers, bike seats or car seats. Reverses to a contrasting quilt-lined side.
- Durable shell fabric resists snagging. Made of recycled-polyester ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with 100g Thermogreen polyester, quilted in place and made from 90% recycled material.
- Fold-over cuffs at hands and feet keep warmth in.
- Spandex binding on hood, sleeves, and leg openings seals out the cold.
- Angled, extra long zipper and gussetted crotch for easy diaper changing.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.