When the wind picks up, these weather-resistant pants provide a layer of warmth to ride out nasty weather. They're a nice addition to outings when your kids are sitting in a sled or a child carrier and aren't generating much of their own warmth. The wind-resistant shell is filled with high-loft, compressible insulation that stays warm even if it gets wet. The fit accommodates layers underneath. Reversible to suit shifting desires for patterned or plain pants.
- Reversible fabric is recycled ripstop polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds light precipitation.
- Insulation is 100g Thermogreen® polyester, quilted in place and made of 90% recycled material.
- Elastic waist with snap fly allows for fast wardrobe changes.
- Gusseted crotch for a comfortable fit, even with a diaper on.
- Spandex binding on ankle cuffs keeps pants in place and seals out cold air.
- Solid side has a back pocket with flap and snap.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back with flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|