Maximize your training efficiency by minimizing the number of wheels involved. When you replace the rear wheel with the Turbo Roteo trainer you get direct power transfer and a training ride that's smooth and quiet. You'll appreciate reduced vibration and no more wear on your rear tire. What's more, when combined with a Misuro B+ sensor (available separately), this trainer is compatible with My E Training app for iPhone® and iPad®.
- Direct drive with integrated fluid resistance provides an exceptionally smooth power curve and quiet operation.
- Compatible with ANT+ Power, ANT+ Speed & Cadence protocols (sold separately).
- Heavy duty 3-kilogram flywheel offers excellent inertia for a realistic road feel with a wide range of resistance.
- Wheel-off design eliminates tire wear and reduces vibration.
- The frame's large footprint provides all the stability you need for sprinting hard but also remains compact when not in use.
- Fits 27.5in., 29in. and 700C wheels.
- Hub is compatible with 130mm, 135mm quick-release standards as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axle standard.
- Freehub body is compatible with 9/10/11-speed cassettes by Shimano/SRAM and others made to the Shimano Standard (cassette not included).
- Campagnolo freehub adapter available (available separately).
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||600W|
|Dimensions||64 x 50 x 50cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.