Ghost Lanao 2 27.5" Bicycle - Women's
For off-road riding and wandering adventures on forest paths, the Lanao 2 gets you started with cross-country riding. Ghost engineered this beautiful bike for women. The dropped top tube decreases standover height for a comfortable ride without affecting the frame's geometry or rigidity. To smooth out rough roads and sections of wild singletrack, the RST Blaze fork absorbs chatter and makes the ride buttery smooth. Reliably solid Shimano® components keep you shifting and braking snappy, so you can focus on what matters most: the ride.
- Ghost aluminum frame is lightweight, ultra-strong and vibration dampening.
- 27.5in. wheelset provides the smooth rolling advantages of 29'er setups with the nimble agility of classic 26in. wheelsets.
- RST Blaze RL with 100mm of travel, and a bar-mounted lock-out
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide outstanding power and modulation.
- 8-speed Shimano Altus SL shifters, Acera front-derailleur and Tourney rear-derailleur are reliable and smooth.
- Shimano triple crank offers a wide-ranging ring size for effective climbing and flat-level pace.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
|Frame||Ghost Lanao 27.5 aluminum|
|Fork||RST Blaze RL|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light DC 1|
|Handlebars||Ghost Rizer 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M315 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M315 Disc|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tourney|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FC-TY501 42-34-24T|
|Hub (front)||Shimano RM35|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 8-speed 12-32T|
|Tires||Michelin Country Race'R 27.5 x 2.1|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 4212 W|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.