Ridley Fenix A20 Disc Road Bicycle - Unisex
The durability of the Fenix alloy meets the game-changing power of disc-brakes. The A20 is built around a triple-butted aluminum frame with diamond shaped tubing for long-term durability. Its skinny, flat seat stays take the buzz out of gravel or less-than-ideal road surfaces. Like Ridley's carbon fibre models, the tapered head tube shaves grams and boosts stiffness, while the carbon fork improves ride quality. As for those disc-brakes? TRP Spyre mechanical calipers hit the sweet spot between all-out power and excellent braking control. Wet, dry or muddy, you can expect consistent performance regardless of conditions. Rounding out this minty build is an assortment of Shimano Tiagra components for solid shifting performance and pro-peloton good looks.
- Frame material is triple-butted hydroformed 6000-series aluminum.
- Flat-sectioned seat stays boost comfort and eliminate road buzz.
- Diamond shaped tubes are impact resistant, stiff and durable.
- Oversized tapered head tube increases front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Shimano® Tiagra shifters, crank, and deraileurs are consistent performers.
- Aluminum 4ZA Stratos seatpost, stem, handlebar and other components.
- Mechanical TRP Spyre C disc brakes for excellent all weather performance.
- 4ZA CX Disc wheels are at home on the road or gravel grinding.
- Internal cable routing is clean, aero, and compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting.
- Mechanical cable stopper can be removed for conversion to electronic shifting.
- Continental Ultra tires are performance oriented with excellent puncture resistance.
- Pedals sold separately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
|Frame||Ridley Fenix 6061 aluminum|
|Fork||Carbon with aluminum steerer|
|Stem||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
|Headset||FSA NO. 42-ACB|
|Handlebars||4ZA Stratos 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|TRP Spyre C (mechanical disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tiagra 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Tiagra|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Continental Ultra Sport II 700 x 25|
|Wheel||4ZA CX Disc|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.