An ergonomically designed multi-tool that allows access to the implements while the tool is folded. It comes complete with a belt sheath so you'll always have it handy.
- Compact 30Nm ratchet works well in tight spaces and even comes with an extender.
- Ratchet driver bits included: Hex #3, Hex #4, Phillips #0, Phillips #3, Torx #10, Torx #15
- Ratchet bit holder has room for two more bits, and snaps snugly to the ratchet’s handle for easy storage.
- 2, 3 and 6mm flat screwdrivers.
- Strong crate opener.
- Phillips screwdriver.
- Chisel / scraper.
- Isolation length cutter.
- Wire bender.
- Wire stripper.
- Wire scrapper/round cutter.
- Multi-purpose hook.
- Coupling for corkscrew.
- Lock release with 10 individual springs.
- Nylon belt pouch included.
- See the specifications tab for a complete list of tools.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||Stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.5cm|
|Number of knives||1|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.