A reliable wee light that helps you stand out on a dark street. Charges through a USB port, so there's basically no excuse for having a dim light on your bike.
- USB re-chargeable.
- Runtime range of 2.7h-300 hours, all dependent on output and mode used.
- OSP technology lets you fine tune brightness and flash speeds.
- Includes both a seat stay and a seat post mount, ensuring you are able to place the light in its most visible location.
- Engineered reflector spreads the beam to maximize your visibility.
- Water resistant design keeps the light working when the weather turns.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
|Included mounts||Vertical mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||1 LED|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.