The Cadillac of the Vivosmart line, this trick device delivers essential activity and fitness data in a super compact package. First things first: that integrated optical heartrate sensor means you don't have to use one of those chest straps. The result? Super accurate 24/7 heartrate data without having to look like an astronaut. Unlike other Vivosmart devices, this one features a huge range of onboard activity data including running speed, distance and a trick "virtual partner" mode to keep you pushing the pace. Plus, newly integrated Move IQ tech automatically detects and tracks whether you're running, biking or swimming.
- On-device data includes running speed, distance covered, pace, daily step count, goal countdown, inactivity timer, and smart notifications.
- Move IQ intelligently detects and tracks activity including running, swimming, cycling or elliptical training.
- GPS tracking with 4 running modes: basic running mode, run/walk mode, virtual pacer mode, and pace alert mode.
- Optical heartrate sensors measure changes in blood volume under the skin, and work best when worn snugly, 1 to 3 finger-widths above your wrist bone.
- 24/7 heartrate recording measures continual resting HR, average resting HR and accurate HR during motion-intense activities.
- Vivosmart HR+ move learns your activity level and helps guide you towards a more active lifestyle.
- Onboard sleep tracking mode monitors your duration and quality of sleep.
- Counts flights of stairs with internal barometer data that’s combined with your step data.
- Can automatically sync your data to Garmin Connect, a free online fitness community.
- Compatible with all smartphones featuring Bluetooth 4.0 (iPhone 4s or higher, and Android 4.3 or higher).
- Rebroadcast of your HR over ANT+ (so other devices can pick it up).
- Water resistant to 50m.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 8 days in non-GPS mode.
- Includes Vivosmart, charging/data clip and documentation.
|Ideal for||Running, fitness and training|
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Wrist strap material||Rubber|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
Want an easy jog? A fast-paced ride? A workout with lots of variety to keep you on your toes? With programmable workouts you can tailor your training to match whatever you are looking for on a particular day.
|Heart rate monitor||Yes|
Heart rate target zones
Displays heart rate zones during activity.
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
Allows user to monitor training goals with either a virtual partner or alarms.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Monitors pedalling cadence and measures pedalling strokes per minute.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Battery life||8 - 120 h|
|Chest strap||Not compatible|