Patagonia Cloud Ridge Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $315.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
When an alpine squall is coming right at you and there's no natural refuge in sight, take shelter in this shell. Waterproof and breathable, its 3 layers of fabric are comfortable against the skin. Hood is helmet-compatible and microfleece protects your neck and chin. Packs into its own stuff sack, to stay out of the way when it's not needed and easy to find when it is.
- 3-layer construction features a recyclable waterproof breathable Patagonia H2No Performance Standard membrane sandwiched between layers of recycled polyester and topped off with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Microfleece neck back and chin guard is soft on skin.
- Coated, water-resistant centre front zipper has an interior storm flap for even more weather proofing.
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and rolls down to stow away when you don't need it.
- Hand pockets sit high above your hip belt and have mesh pocket bags so they double as vents when you're slogging uphill.
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and drawcord hem seal out the elements.
- Includes a lightweight stuff sack with a clip loop.
|Face fabric||30-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.