On the trail, on your bike, on the street – these light, tough pants are everything you need for summer action. The breathable stretch fabric moves with you, so you’re always comfortable and in good company.
- Made of recycled nylon with spandex for stretch. DWR finish sheds spills and splashes.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to keep the pants in place.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees support a wide range of motion.
- Zip fly with metal button closure, interior drawstring and belt loops.
- 2 front slash pockets, 2 rear pockets and a zippered thigh pocket.
- Roll up the hem and convert them to capris with the inner buttons and fabric tabs and outer loops.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|