At 20L, meet Patagonia's lightest and most compact Black Hole Pack. The waterproof coating and burly ripstop nylon ensure your precious cargo is in good hands when hiking or hammering down the bike lane. No-nonsense top-loading design keeps it simple and makes it an excellent choice for multi-activity days.
- Fabric is lightweight yet bomber 210-nylon ripstop.
- TPU film laminate and DWR finish ensures excellent water resistance.
- Easy access top drawcord closure.
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps with a sternum strap.
- Zippered front pocket house essentials.
- Daisy chain lash points.
- Internal sleeve for adding a hydration reservoir.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|