This light, crushable hat will keep your head cool and shaded when the sun is at its zenith. The DWR finished fabric sheds rain and ocean spray. The 360-degree brim floats if you happen to drop it overboard.
- Made of the same nylon Patagonia uses in their board shorts.
- DWR finish sheds rain or mist.
- Fabric has UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Stretch woven brim uses a semi-rigid foam that floats in water.
- Interior pocket doubles as a stuff sack to stow the hat.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|